Friday 17 January 2014

Benjamin写给大家的信:A letter from Benjamin

Our troublemaker Benjamin has passed the interview for a boarding school 80km away from Elshaddai Orphanage last Saturday, on 11 Jan. Hooray! We all feel so thrilled for him that in this term he'd be able to focus more on study, though John the director of Elshaddai would be losing such an excellent helper!
This is a letter Benjamin wrote to everyone who cares about him, about Elshaddai:

我们的捣蛋鬼Benjamin上周六通过了距离Elshaddai孤儿院80公里的寄宿学校面试。噢耶!我们都为他感到无比兴奋,因为他终于可以更专心学习了!(虽然孤儿院院长兼牧师John会因此失去一个得力助手) 下面是Benjamin写给大家的信:

I am Benjamin. I am 16 years old.
I am an orphan and I stay at Elshaddai children's home.
I am happy to stay at Elshaddai because my life have changed since i came at Elshaddai.
I love my director John and teachers. I want to congratulate them and may God give them long life to stay. May God bless all the volunteers who have ever come at Elshaddai and also those who plan to come at our home, Elshaddai.
Also I want to greet my mzungu mama Cara at a place called Colorado.
When i grow up, i would like to be an army and i would help other people and needy children.
May God bless each and every person.

我是Benjamin,今年16岁。
我是Elshaddai儿童之家的一名孤儿。
来到Elshaddai之后我很开心因为我的生命从此改变了!
我很爱John和其他老师。想要恭喜他们,并希望神能够赐给他们长寿。也希望神能祝福所有曾来过和计划要来这里的志愿者。
另外,我也想借此机会问候我的Mzungu妈妈(Mzungu是肯尼亚人对外国人统称) Cara,她来自美国科罗拉多。
我希望长大后能够参军,并能够帮助其他人和有需要的儿童。
愿神保佑每一个人!

Benjamin with the toy he made, what a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment